Our inaugural podcast episode is with the inimitable Augie Ray. I’m an Augie fangirl and here are just a couple of reasons why:
- He’s wicked smart, values sound data, works tirelessly to publicize sound research.
- He cares about his ecosystem and would not publish, via any channel, content he hasn’t personally vetted.
- Super nice, approachable, funny.
Unafraid to burst a few bubbles along the way, here are just a couple of the delights that await you in my interview with Augie:
- His exercise for determining if Content is indeed King
- Why social media just might not be aligned to what marketing needs (and where the better alignment is)
- How to spot bad research
Feedback? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org